Thursday, February 13, 2014

I was at work tonight and a woman came up to our counter with severe alzheimers (some of you know how heart wrenching it is). She picked up her script as well as a couple items in the store. She then returned to the pharmacy four additional times asking if she had any prescriptions to pick up and i kindly told her each time that she had already picked them up. I walked her outside and brought her out to her car where her son proceeded to yell at me because our pharmacy was not quick enough. He then yelled at her for not being out in a timely manner and always being a burden in his life. I truthfully do not want to live in a world where people are this selfish and uncaring towards those that are important in their lives. This behavior disgusted me.

No comments:

Post a Comment